You must submit a request form in order to receive a Bags Without Borders backpack for your donations. Once you have received your bag, you will see what gender and age you need to shop for by looking at the piece of paper in your pack. Each age category is organized into certain colored backpacks.
2) Items for your Backpack
Fill your pack with items that will bring a smile to a child's face.
Suggested Gift Items:
- Toys: dolls, cars, stuffed animals, musical instruments, yo-yos, jump ropes, flashlights, toys that make noise (with extra batteries), etc.
- Art & School Supplies: pens, pencils and sharpeners, crayons, markers, notebooks, paper, solar calculators, coloring and picture books, etc.
- Sports Equipment: balls, knee pads, shorts, batting gloves, baseball gloves, etc.
- Hygiene Items: shampoo/conditioner (put in zip-lock bag), toothbrushes, tooth paste, bar soap, hairbrushes, washcloths, etc.
- Clothes & Accessories: sandals, shirts, socks, hats, sunglasses, hair clips, jewelry, watches, etc.
- Clothes for Girls & Boys (Ages 2-4) Sizes 2T - 5
- Clothes for Girls & Boys (Ages 5-7) Sizes 5 – 8
- Clothes for Girls & Boys (Ages 8-10) Sizes 8 – 12
- Clothes for Girls & Boys (Ages 11-13) Sizes 12 – Adult M
- Clothes for Girls & Boys (Ages 14-17) Adult Sizes
- Do Not Include: breakable items such as glass containers or aerosol cans, used or damaged items, medications, food, out-of-date candy or chocolate, toy guns or knives, Enlgish speaking books.
3) Include a $5.00 donation
By supplying this donation per backpack, you are helping cover shipping and other related costs in order to deliver your backpack to children in need. Please place your $5.00 donation in an envelope and include this in your pack.
4) Drop-Off locations include:
You can also ship your backpacks to:
1471 Interstate Lp #3
Bismarck, ND 58503